Lukasz Wierzbowski

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Not to be a re-blogger but I first saw Lukasz Wierzbowski on the blog Miss Moss (which I am always coming back to for creative advice and inspiration). He (I want to say "he") photographs in ways that his models envelope nature. I have never seen anything like it and I am fascinated by his work. For the most part, I have been photographing portraits, capturing nature and people in their natural surrounds and trying to get emotions that people wouldn't otherwise realize. But I've been yearning for more artistic mediums. Not so much to play with photoshop but to display a concept that is out of the ordinary yet conveys an emotion that everyone can recognize. Its not easy to do. 




Happy Blogging. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground