Heading Back

Monday, October 20, 2014



I don't want to go back to back to LA. But I need to go back to school, start teaching, Birdie has conferences coming up and hello HALLOWEEN in the city! Being down in Sacramento was nice for the fact that it got me out of Southern California which is what I needed but what was most important about this trip was seeing my best friend and telling her/letting her help me get through everything thats but going on in my life for the last couple of months. It was probably the most drastic thing I could do but I am entirely happy that I did it. It gave me a chance to reassess things, recharge my emotions and get on with everything else I have going on in my life. 

Tell me about things that you do to recharge yourself and get into action. 

Happy Blogging.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground