Wild Ones

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

School is officially in session. 

And I think it is safe to say that I am tired of going to college. The last day of winter break was planned with errands and preparing for the next day yet I was invited to "Its a School Night", a show that occurs frequently at Bardot in Hollywood. At first I thought, "Eh, I should be going to bed early." But after hearing some of the bands, I decided to go anyways. I wasn't having the best weekend so maybe I was suppose to go out. It was there was I anticipated and saw Wild Ones. 



I was blown away. 

I am not the biggest fan of electronica. In fact, when someone plays electronica on their playlist, my first reaction is to leave the room. But there were many reasons behind my enjoyment of Wild Ones. The lyrics for one were soothing, the melodies distracting and last but not least, they were from Portland, OR. Perhaps I became a little biased. 

But as I watch them, my feet touching the stage, a foot away from the guitarist, I just danced. Cliche, probably. But it felt really good to just let go and just enjoy my last few hours not being a student, not worrying about my daughter, not dealing with all the responsibilities that are currently surrounding my life. 

Visit there tumblr HERE to find out more about Wild Ones. 

Happy Blogging! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground