Jordan Grace Owens on Etsy

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Despite having very few readers, I try to take my blog seriously. 

I most recently bought a better camera to do more photography, I get excited when I see that my blog got 12 pages views in one day even though I'm probably 4 of those views and lately I've been scrolling Etsy for artists to possibly do a custom portrait for the blog. And though it may not be a custom portrait, I am in love with these cute paper dolls. 

The artist is Jordan Grace Owens 

Her paper dolls start at $35 and I am assuming they go up in price with the number of paper dolls you purchase. But I just think it would be precious to get a paper doll or me and Lillee to frame in the house and post on this very blog. If you would like leave a comment on a favorite Etsy or local artist you have, feel free! 



Happy Blogging! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground