End of the Summer

Wednesday, August 19, 2015


Oh my gosh. Like that, the summer is over. 

It was exhausting and stressful and so incredible and I found myself crying at the end when I was saying goodbye. I also cry at the drop of a pin nowadays. Leaving and coming back to San Diego felt like coming into another world despite only being gone for two months. So much freedom was placed in my hands but at the same time, I wouldn't be waking up to the same people. I wouldn't be hearing kids voices all the time. I wouldn't have breakfast, lunch and dinner being made for me everyday. But this is where I start all of the new things I've been looking forward to at the end of the summer. A new job, building my photography business and focusing on music, something I've wanted to do but haven't been able to for too long. All of this as well as the most important thing, finally being able to focus on being a full time mom instead of scraping by on minimum wage gigs that only afford me a studio apartment and not being able to be there all the time. The future is so bright and I can't be thankful enough for where I am and the people who have gotten me here. 

Tell me about your summer. 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground