Amoeba in San Francisco

Monday, October 27, 2014









Now I can say I've visited two Amoebas! Before I moved to LA, I never heard of Amoeba but I quickly learned what that was all about when I asked people "hey where should I explore?" Then it changed even more when I actually started BUYING records. Literally in a matter of months, my record collection has grown immensely. I even joined a record club that sends me records so I don't even have to go to the store. Yep. 

Then it was brought to my attention that there is not just one Amoeba in California but two! I would love to say that when I was in San Fran, I just thought to myself "oh I should go to Amoeba." But no, that's not what happened. I ended up falling upon it when I was walking up and down Haight street and voila! I thought "when in rome...". I didn't spend much time in there because I was already in a bit of a rushed mood but I also didn't have the patience to walk around the entire store to adequately look for a record I would appreciate and why would I buy a record I didn't actually really want??? 

I ended up strolling around taking pictures, getting weird glances and occasionally looking through old rock records for classics that sometimes you just can't find (...eh hm...dolly parton...). 

Happy Blogging. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground