Reading To Keep You Occupied

Tuesday, September 30, 2014



Life lately as usual has been a little stressful. Its pass the stress of the beginning school but now it moves into the stress of the daily routine and the ever appearing midterms. In the last month, I have also been dealing with constant neck pain which only recently I started seeing a chiropractor for and has been improving. Before it made literally everything from sleeping to driving to just watching a movie with my daughter or boyfriend one hell of a task. Along with that, it is almost the end of the month, which means as the new month arrives, so do the due dates to pay bills, times to set my calendar for parent teacher conferences, setting up my tutoring schedule to start working, along with a million other personal plans to put into motion. 

I don't know about you but the end of the month is alway stressful for me just because of the load of things I need to wrap up. But I look forward to the next month. I look forward to feeling better physically, enough to start running again and even have time to work on my music which is a big stress reliever for me personally. 

Have you ever been one of those people who on the bus or walking down the street, looks at someone else and wonder what life looks like through their eyes? Well recently, I was reading one of the blogs I follow A Cup of Jo, and she found an article on the life of a ballerina. I have always been fascinated with dance since I was a little girl and has always tried to incorporate it into my life. I found the article to be very glamourous. Here is something for you to read to keep you occupied while I work elsewhere for this blog and such...

Happy Blogging!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground