Paper Moon Vintage

Sunday, September 28, 2014













I've loved the movie for a long time. I would like to say that I explore LA to the fullest and thats not entirely an untrue statement but one of my favorite places in LA is Los Feliz which I return to again and again. So I usually tend to walk up and down Vermont and Sunset. I have always noticed Paper Moon Vintage but just never had the time or motivation to go in there but I'm glad I did. I refrained from buying more than I could afford but I bought a blouse that I have been looking for for a long time and its a purchase that I am sure I will not regret. Its a fantastic place to go to if you are around LA and you love vintage clothing/antiques or if you want your picture taken with a literal paper moon. 

Happy Blogging!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground