What I wore/ BFAB for Eshakti

Saturday, March 29, 2014







dress: eshakti.com 
shoes: Urban Outfitters 

I was asked by Eshakti.com if I would do a post on what I think of their clothing. I had never heard of them before and had never seen their advertisements anywhere but I would definitely shop with them again. I found a lot of items that I would wear in my daily adventures but the one thing that I loved and couldn't stop bragging about was that not only do they have a wide range of sizes (from the most petite to the most busty), for $7 more, you can enter your exact measurements for them to make an item of clothing that fits you perfectly. 

I don't know about you but I've always had trouble finding the right fit because I have a small waist but a busty top. When I bought my bikini, I got an extra small in the bottoms and a large in the top (it is what it is). So finding a clothing company that is willing to work for your body type is hard to find. 

I also loved how you could customize each dress. You could add sleeves or take off sleeves, add length to a skirt/dress or change the neckline. The possibilities were endless and it took me some time  deciding what exactly I wanted. But I'm happy with how things turned out. This will mostly likely be an "event" dress that I wear occasionally. 

Find more items at Eshakti.com or "like them" on Facebook

Happy Blogging! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground