The Birds

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Old movies are the best. 

Sorry if the word "old" offends anyone but its true. Mosts made more than 50 years ago are old. Last night I watched The Birds. You can't go wrong with Hitchcock but I hadn't seen the film for probably ten years so I was in a mood and decided to watch it. Watching it now was also different based on other factors. 

1. I forgot how it ended. 
2. I learned that the leading lady was uncomfortable during the filming because of the sexual advances she received from Hitchcock. So much that during the last scene, because he was upset that she turned him down, he actually threw real birds at her (sheesh). 

I noticed things I didn't before, especially like the fact that there was NO MUSIC throughout the whole film. I don't regret watching it but I certainly would watch Psycho over The Birds. 

Do you have a favorite Hitchcock film? I would love recommendations. 

Happy Blogging!

1 comment :

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground