On Pause

Friday, November 1, 2013


If you haven't been able to tell by my lack on "cleanse updates", the cleanse has been put on pause. 

This happened for a variety of reasons, none I'm too completely proud about. I feel that at this point, even though my intentions were good, the timing was off and I was not able to focus on my ultimate goal. Even if I was able to, I think that with everything that is going on in my life right now, this raw food cleanse may have been a little aggressive for me. 

Instead of ten days, I will most likely cut down the next detox to three days. 

It appears more reasonable. My plan before was to have this detox be the beginning to a gradual life change for focusing more on treating my body right, trying to become more social and get back on track for the things that were important to me but it may be best to do this detox through this type of change. I may need to get my priorities in order, set up doctor appointments, focus on school work and then add this detox to the setup. 

For all this who supported me, I'm sorry that this minor setback occurred but please understand this is still me NOT GIVING UP. 

But shit happens. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground