San Francisco With Birdie

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Last week before heading back to San Diego, I decided it would be nice to stop in San Francisco. It would give a good break for birdie (since it is a ten hour drive) and I always visit the Bi-Rite Creamery when I'm there because they have my favorite ice cream, honey lavender! 







There has been quite a bit of traveling going on lately. And its still not over! Hope everyone is having a good summer. 

1) Honey Lavender and Caramel Sea Salt Ice cream. SO GOOD! 2) Lillee trying to adventurous and trying Basil ice cream. It didn't work out. 3) Feeling satisfied with Balsamic Strawberry and dark chocolate. 4) I need a cup of caffeinated jasmine green tea for the ride home. 5) Lillee dancing her heart out in Delores Park. 6-7) Playing at the playground in Delores Park. 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground