My Trip To Portland

Sunday, July 14, 2013

In the eyes of my electronic telephone. 
 

I had a wonderful time and it was just what I needed to end the summer before moving near LA to start school. Hope everyone is having a good summer. 

1. Gardens in Laurelhurst neighborhoods. 2. A very good cup of coffee from Stumptown Coffee Roasters on Stark st. 3-4. So many terrariums. 5-6. Beautiful mural within the Ace Hotel. 7. Maisha playing guitar in Apple Music Row Store. 8. The only comic I honestly read, "Tank Girl" in Powell's Bookstore. 9. A new friend that joined us for steamed milk with lavender and honey at Pied Cow. 10. The modern looking Aladdin Inn and Suites which really just looked like a normal motel from the inside. 11. Ending the trip with a latte from Stumptown Coffee roasters on SW 3rd ave. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground