Camp

Sunday, July 12, 2015






Camp has been wonderful. I have made great new friends, I have my own beautiful office, I have been taking tons of pictures and there is still a whole month left. I'd like to say I have a routine but really, I go with the flow with what the day brings me. I wish I could post more pictures but one of the responsibilities of my job is to keep the campers and our camp as private as possible for the safety of both campers and their parents. Because I have yet to take a day off, most of the photos I have taken have been for work but soon enough, I plan to have a day on my own, possibly in Boston and work my way around with my camera to myself again.

One of my main skills is in portraits which I have plenty of opportunity to do here but one of the things I like are the different challenges that I don't necessarily get on a regular basis as a freelancer at home. I get to work on action shots as well as group photos and landscapes. A few above are from a recent track meet.

But enough about me, how are you?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground