Camp

Thursday, June 18, 2015





It has been nearly a month since I have posted on this blog and here is why: in the last month I have graduated, moved out of my LA room, started two new jobs as well as getting other things set up. One of the jobs I have gotten is as a photographer for a summer camp. I don't know if it was because I was completely exhausted after graduation but I basically didn't touch my camera for the whole month and now I get to do just about nothing except take pictures all summer. 

While life has been exhausting, I'm so thankful for the opportunities that have been given to me and I am so completely excited for what is in store for me, not only this summer but for the entire year. I can't wait to get back and start my other job for the school year, I can't wait to find an apartment for me and birdie and begin decorating. I can't wait to have regular weekly practices with my band and start performing around SoCal. I can't wait to get more clients for BFAB photography. I even can't wait to sign up for health insurance and government aid because well, I am in control of everything now!!!! 

The summer camp I got hired at is one of the most wonderful places I have ever been too. I know it is going to be a great summer here. Even though I am independent and an introvert (as I write this, I am sitting in my cabin alone while everyone else is walking around camp and meetings), I feel so welcomed and comfortable here. Everyone has been so friendly and I truly feel respected and appreciated, just like I do at my other job in San Diego. The camp is amazing and I can't wait to capture everything from the horse back riding to the yoga classes. You know those summer camps you see in the movies? Thats this camp basically. 

So throughout the summer, I hope to post more pictures since I'm finally getting into a normal routine but here are just a few (out of the hundreds) that I took yesterday. I hope everyone has a great summer! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground