Race #1 of 2015

Saturday, January 10, 2015





I am not a morning person, yet I got up this morning at 7am and drove to Coronado for the first race of the year. The New Me 5K. Last year I decided to run at least one race per month, working my way up to the Tinkerbell 10K in May and possibly a half marathon before the end of the year. I struggled finding a babysitter for Birdie but at the last minute when I told her what I was doing, she said she wanted to go. So she ran/walked with me and I was extremely proud of her. You find all types of people at these kinds of races and I adore every one of them for making such a beautiful change in their lives. 

Don't forget to donate to my charity for the Tinkerbell Race. You can find a link on the side of the blog and every single dollar counts! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Happy Blogging. 

1 comment :

  1. How cute you and your daughter ended up doing it together! What a great way to lead by example.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground