Warsaw Jewish Cemetery

Sunday, June 15, 2014













The days have been a mixture of exciting, beautiful and emotional. Despite feeling completely exhausted at the end of the day, I wouldn't trade it for the world. Most people look confused when I told them I was going to Poland but its been such a dream to visit such monumental places that I have learned about since I become interested in Jewish history more than ten years ago. Each student has had their own unique experiences that have led them here but through them, we connect with each other on another level. We've been able to act as if we've been friends for years because how can we have seen the things we have and not feel bonded to each other. Our time in Warsaw is ending soon but its exciting to know that this is only the beginning of the trip and we have seen so much history already. What a wonderful summer. 

Happy Blogging!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground