Lillee, Cat Photographer

Sunday, May 25, 2014






In this day and age, kids are growing up automatically knowing about electronics. When Lillee was 3,  she use to eat bagels and say "hey look its the shape of a DVD". She doesn't even know what videos or cassette tapes are. When she was two, we gave her a kids camera to play around with and she loved it. She soon started taking more photos with my phone and her iPad. 

So when I got my Canon, I decided it was was time for Lillee to get an upgrade as well. Very slowly, she is learning how the camera works. Today I showed her how to edit photos and told her how she could improve. She would say "your photos are better than mine." But I told her if she really loves taking pictures, she will continue and get better. I plan on getting a twin lens in the future. Maybe I will teach Bird how to use a pentax or something. As far as I'm concerned, she's learning and creating. What more could I ask for. 

Happy Blogging!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground