What I Wore

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

More like "what we wore". 

To follow up on minimal style, I decided to do an outfit post and since I was in San Diego for the weekend, I asked Bird if she wanted to be a part of it. As you can tell by her poses, she definitely was into it. 








I've always noticed how Lillee has her own personal style and is influenced by my own style but this weekend, I REALLY noticed it. I wore tights, she wore tights. I wore sun glasses, she wore sun glasses. I wore a scarf, she found something that resembled a scarf and wore it. Do any other mothers notice this about their children? 

Me: 
Jacket - thrifted 
Shirt - thrifted 
Scarf - handmade! 
Shades - local store in San Diego 
Shoes - Aldo 
Pants - Urban Outfitters 

Bird: 
Dress - Crazy 8s 
Pants - Target 
Shoes - Target 
Shades - Crazy 8s 

Happy Blogging!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground