Random Thoughts

Tuesday, February 18, 2014


How much do you Facebook? 

For the most part I try not to use my Facebook too much. I do like to use it for networking and posting pictures but I NEVER post personal information or try to start drama because it is a public website. Some information should be private. So after recently, I talked to my friend about how I was annoyed when people would say "I saw on your Facebook..." because I don't think its the most reliable source for personal conversation and it doesn't always sound educated.

Her reply: "Just stop posting on Facebook." 

So I guess that is what I am going to try to do. Other than the occasional picture and keeping in touch with my friends, I would like to cleanse myself of the Facebook addiction. You must understand a little, right? 

But then that means that I still have the "random-Facebook" thought process still happening. How do I get over this? Why not just post every week "Random Thoughts." Does this really count as cleansing on Facebook. Maybe, maybe not. 

But hey, this is my blog. I can do whatever I want.

RANDOM THOUGHTS:

My new favorite thing: green tea latte with almond milk. 

It's funny how you could wear sweatpants with an old jersey, yet red lipstick will make all the difference. 

Before I was worried that my mattress wouldn't be comfortable. Now I'm worried my mattress is too comfortable. 

After six years of knitting, I learned how to crochet. 

I have Die Antwood stuck in my head. 

Why am I just realizing now how awful an actress Lindsey Lohan really is? 

If you would like, comment with a random thought.

Happy Blogging!  

1 comment :

  1. I know it makes me sound like a horrible person, but I honestly think that I hate babies.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground