Counting Crows

Friday, February 7, 2014

As said before, I tend to see things in pictures. 

I look at shadows, colors and the way things are positioned. So when I was driving to San Diego and found a large open area (where people use to ride horses) and found all of these crows and eery trees, I said "Why not?" 







The conditions were not ideal. It was raining so I had to use my rain sleeve for my camera (which I had never used before), I was rushing before all the birds flew away, I got mud all over my black flats, since the birds were moving so quickly, I didn't have time to adjust my settings for fast moving objects and I couldn't really see through my lens finder if any of the pictures were good or not. It wasn't a hit or miss but it definitely was not the most prepared shooting conditions. 

Happy Blogging! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground