Griffith Park

Saturday, April 19, 2014











Did you know there were gold fish in Griffith Park? I didn't. I've only explored a very small part of the city and I seem to find new things even in the places I explore over and over again. I didn't even know there were...what are those? Crawfish? 

One of the downsides of only have one lens and that lens being an 85mm, your pictures tend me be a lot of close-ups. I'm hoping to get another lens before the summer ends but to those who have a DSLR, those lenses are not cheap but completely worth it. 

Have you ever seen something you didn't expect at a place you have been to plenty of times? 

Happy Blogging!

1 comment :

  1. Yes. CSUN isn't advertised as being a cool campus but there is plenty to see and do. Lots of cool things hidden away here and there. I remember, living in the dorms, the campus was (is) totally deserted late nights and weekends -- the whole place becomes a playground and amazing bicycle course.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground